Are you struggling to get your handmade crafts into the hands of eager buyers? Learn how to turn your knitting, sewing, or needle arts hobby into a thriving business.
Is your textile side hustle failing to grow? Are you losing money on your creative endeavors? Has your current online sales presence failed to gain traction? As a fiber craft artisan featured in The Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, and Entrepreneur Radio, marketing genius James Dillehay’s thirty years of experience has made him a master of turning small projects into six-figure enterprises.
Now he’s here to teach you how to position your work head-and-shoulders above the competition.
Stitch for Cash is a one-of-a-kind blueprint for finding success and generating profitable returns in this highly competitive industry. Between helpful how-to’s and crucial checklists, Dillehay’s proven strategies will help you land your passion projects in every buyer’s shopping cart. By following his user-friendly approach, your hard work will reach an audience ready to invest in your talent.
In Stitch for Cash, you’ll learn:
- How to price your pieces to earn top dollar and retain a fanbase
- Insider presentation techniques to help you outshine competitors at fairs
- Ways to pitch to influencers so your products secure social media attention
- Pro tips for selling on Etsy, Amazon, and other sites
- Methods for spotting trends to maximize profits, and much, much more!
Stitch for Cash is the essential guidebook for anyone looking to take their handmade textile crafts venture to the next level. If you like insightful words of wisdom, indie success stories, and expert advice, then you’ll love James Dillehay’s must-have manual.