LEARN TO COLOR LIKE A PRO! Take Your Skills Up a Notch!
THE SECRETS OF COLORING: Tutorials and Tricks of the Trade from a Professional Illustrator
• Information on Essential Supplies and the Newest Trends Including: Coloring, Drawing, and Mixed Media Tools PLUS Toned Paper and Stamping Tools For Background Effects
• Techniques to Improve Your Coloring and Drawing Skills
• Time-Saving Tips and Clever Ideas To Get the Most Out of Your Coloring Books and Supplies
• Numerous Step-By-Step Tutorials on Coloring Faceted and Cabochon Gems, Pearls, Glimmering Ruby Slipper, Skin Tones, Animal Features, Plants, Backgrounds and More!
• Non-Perforated, Medium Weight, 8.5 x 11” Paper
• ELEVEN – Single-Sided Coloring Pages for Use with the Tutorials, Including THREE First-of-Their-Kind, Pre-Printed, Toned Paper Coloring Pages
• BONUS – FREE GIFT of More Coloring Pages Not in the Book! PLUS White Versions of Several Toned Pages and Tracing Guides (Slipper and Beetle) – All Digital Downloads with Book Purchase
• A Printed Color-Organizer Chart for Your Specific Supplies PLUS a Downloadable Color-Organizer Chart - Customize These for ALL of Your Supplies
• Appropriate for All Ages and Different Skill Levels
• Relaxing and Stress-Relieving
Have you recently discovered coloring and your creative side? Perhaps you're a beginner and you’ve always wanted to learn how to draw and color realistically, but haven’t had the confidence? Are you an intermediate colorist looking to refine your coloring pages and make them look finished? Learn new mixed media techniques, improve your coloring and drawing skills, and increase the WOW factor!
The Secrets of Coloring is a book for everyone! Using her teaching background, Jennifer Zimmermann has broken down illustrators’ techniques into easy, manageable steps for beginners and beyond – so that you can achieve your creative goals.
The Secrets of Coloring is filled with information on coloring and drawing basics, terminology, tools and trends. Discover time-saving tips and simplified step-by-step tutorials on how to color and create numerous sparkly gems, glimmering slippers, shiny metals, otherworldly backgrounds, plants, and animal features. You’ll also find in-depth lessons on skin tones and components of the face.
Colored pencils are recommended and markers and gel pens may be used with care if blotter pages or card stock is placed beneath your pages as you color them.
In addition to tips and tutorials, this guide is comprised of places to practice techniques, PLUS eleven single-sided line art pages on which to create masterpieces with your new skills. There is also a custom color organizer chart to coordinate color swatches using your favorite tools. As a gift, you will also have exclusive access to bonus PDF download pages.
Relax, unwind and enjoy this journey. Be sure to share your colored pages for the world to see!
- ISBN-13 : 978-0998929217
- 106 pages